Recording (53min): http://lancelot.adobeconnect.com/p5nuxbz0f3i/
Youtube 1/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljUFxFIBGW0
Youtube 2/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfJ73SP0Sw
Youtube 3/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ATE4aTAp4
Total Language Training: How Virtual Worlds will define the Future of Language Learning
- How do Distance Learning and Virtual Worlds transform Education?
- How does the future of Education look like?
- What elements could be part of the Future of Language Learning?
- What is the role of Virtual Worlds in such a scenario?
- What are the skillset, pedagogical methodologies and strategies that language teachers and institutions should adopt so as to co-shape the future and thrive?
Stylianos Mystakidis is the elearning & Instructional Design Expert of the Library & Information Center of the University of Patras in Greece. He designs blended learning programs, develops Open Educational Resources and teaches in universities in Greece, Spain and USA. More specific he is Adjunct Faculty in the Open University of Catalonia and the Teaching Mentor in the University of Washington’s Virtual Worlds Certificate Program. He has won national and international awards for innovative and effective use of open education and virtual immersive environments.